Mu-RoYal Forum

Welcome to Mu RoYaL forum!!
Have Nice Day!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mu-RoYal Forum

Welcome to Mu RoYaL forum!!
Have Nice Day!!

Mu-RoYal Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu-RoYal Forum

®MU RoYaL™

SERVER REBORN , NEW EXP RATE ,EXCLUSIVE LVL 4 WINGS!!JOIN!

Can DOWNLOAD CLIENT HERE >>>>>http://royalgames.info

Keywords

Latest topics

» Seeds: PVP and PVM sets Seeds: PVP and PVM sets
How to put seed into items and remove seed. I_icon_minitime20th April 2012, 4:45 am by GODZFREE

» reflect damage Socket
How to put seed into items and remove seed. I_icon_minitime20th April 2012, 4:07 am by GODZFREE

» SERVER REBORN!
How to put seed into items and remove seed. I_icon_minitime19th April 2012, 8:07 am by GODZFREE

» Event for all.
How to put seed into items and remove seed. I_icon_minitime19th April 2012, 7:44 am by GODZFREE

» Searching FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
How to put seed into items and remove seed. I_icon_minitime19th April 2012, 5:46 am by GODZFREE

» VOTE !!!!!!
How to put seed into items and remove seed. I_icon_minitime19th April 2012, 5:44 am by GODZFREE

» zUP gUYS A NEW BIE HERE
How to put seed into items and remove seed. I_icon_minitime19th April 2012, 5:41 am by GODZFREE

» Some bugs in server.
How to put seed into items and remove seed. I_icon_minitime5th January 2012, 3:25 pm by jhouy666

» Help Pls i Have Problem
How to put seed into items and remove seed. I_icon_minitime27th December 2011, 12:12 pm by ToxiCShaDe

Affiliates

free forum

How to put seed into items and remove seed.

ADMhelpers2
    ADMhelpers2
    AGM
    AGM

How to put seed into items and remove seed. Empty How to put seed into items and remove seed.

Post by ADMhelpers2 26th December 2011, 3:15 am

To continue the process of adding your socket option you need to go to the Research NPC and choose Mount SeedSphere.
    How to put seed into items and remove seed. SeedresearchHow to put seed into items and remove seed. Seednpc
    1. Mount SeedSphere
    Components needed:

- 1 Item Season 4 with free Socket (the one you will upgrade)
    - 1 Seedsphere (made in the previous step)

- 1 Jewel of Chaos

- 1 Jewel of Creation
    How to put seed into items and remove seed. Mountseedsphere
    2. Remove Socket Option
    Remove the SeedSphere from your Item.How to put seed into items and remove seed. Destroyoption

Current date/time is 2nd July 2024, 6:16 pm